Saturday, December 09, 2006

Channeling Marie Antoinette as i turn 24

How I Spent My Birthday
The guys at Fleur D' Lys (Timog) were the sweetest:
Two mouth-watering cakes to celebrate my 24th birthday!


Strawberry Cream Pie
Just yummy. The chocolate made the always panalo combination of strawberry & cream even more delicious. And notice the legally blonde-ish water tumbler? haha!

(The Fleur D' Lys guys were not only excellent bakers, they were super thoughtful too
. Upon learning it was my birthday, this actually came walking up the stairs, on the house.)


The Pavlova Cheesecake

A strawberry meringue cake topped with peaches, kiwi and strawberrys.
And look, a green "happy birthday"!

Maybe they felt sorry i was spending my birthday alone?
Or, maybe it was because i chose to spend it at their
lovely place?
(can't blame me, their cakes were so yummy)
Either way, this was such a sweet treat.



No comments: