Tuesday, August 28, 2007

miss-mushy

Because i`m too lazy to post a decent blog entry (notice how my blogging habits merely produces tags or results of self-indulgent quizzes?). Well, here we have a list of things I wish I could have brought with me to Ramenland:

1. Tambay. Whiling away the hours in Cubao, Katipunan and Timog. I miss getting my coffee fix and chatting the night (usually a friday or saturday) away with my dear, equally talkative friends. (marco/trixie/mine/checo/anji/carl)

2. Being a groupie girlfriend. Oh, I super miss going to Manox gigs! Taking pictures (from one angle only because I`m usually too lazy --or shy-- to look for better angles), talking to Grace and Rom (the Purple chicks), listening to GAS-induced conquests (c/o the Manox boys), and trading punkrock stories.

3. Watching gigs. Drinking my usual bottle of Red Horse. And, aside from the Purplechickens, seeing Imago, Peryodiko, and the Itchyworms, among others, play live. Can you believe it, umalis ako and then them Manoxies gigged with Rivermaya and the Wuds? Wah, ingget. These days, the only gig I get to attend is that of ASAP. So much for dressing up for the TV set. (thankyou, tfc).

3. Pigging away. With chinese officemate Iris, Nancy, Rienne, etc. Or with the Marco-shippers, Claire and Raich. Miss taking the chow with a healthful dose of chismis.

4. Going to the movies. I miss escaping to the dark, comforting halls of our moviehouses. In kolehiyala talk, "Super mahal the moviehouses here." And, well, I would have loved to catch A Love Story. Somebody score me a pirated copy, please. :p

5. Watching plays, checking out exhibits. FOA-mode.

6. Going to work. (And this is how much I miss Manila. I miss going to work, gaddamet.)

7. Going to church.

8. Marco. The tambay, away, kape, pelikula, chika, quiapo, pier, dibidi, etc., etc. (nos. 1-5) I miss the boy`s company, his physical presence, and, uhm, his own brand of charm. (btw, it`s Makoy`s birthday on September 14. Send him lotsa luv and greetings, folks! ;p )

1 comment:

Lee said...

A bottle of Red Horse? Grabe, lakas sipa yan. Though, walang lasa. Haha! We miss your portion in Qc. Come back soon. Pabili ako ng Bleach merchandise if may nakita ka. Hehe.