Sunday, October 14, 2007

my high school boys


Boys i stalked on TV


Griffin, Party of Five (circa 1996)
Played by Jeremy London, Griffin was the high school rebel who fell for Neve's character. Or was he an OFY?

...I no longer remember the specifics of that drama, but when I think of Po5, I think of Jeremy London. Oh, that puppy-eyed stare, checkered polo and irresistible sensitivity.

(what girl from the 90s didn't like sensitive in her boy?)


Logan Echolls, Veronica Mars
V. Mars' epic love. Logan was rich, (secretly) nice, had a sinister smile, and was witty and charming.

If I was Veronica, I'd get scared too. (and therefore, also plant tracking devices on the boy's car)


Lucas Scott, One Tree Hill
High school fantasies won't be complete without a varsity player. (haha) So here he is, the requisite basketball athlete. But of course, Luke (played by Chad Michael Murray) is not only cute. He's also (drumroll, please) sensitive.



No comments: