Wednesday, December 10, 2008

winter blues

* Been knocked down by fever + nausea in the last 3 days (and counting). I smell gross, feel gross, and my apartment looks awful. Good thing I'm staying in tomorrow so I might finally get some cleaning up done.

* Planned a trip to Hiroshima to go see the Peace Memorial Park and Museum, a huge complex dedicated to the victims of the atomic bomb (which I was excited to see because a former professor, Ma'am May Datuin, talked about it at length in an art history class I took), and Miyajima (this awesome shrine with the torii built right into the sea!). Booked my bus (actually got a really good deal) and was about to book a hostel. Then I found out that the Museum would be closed on the days I was supposed to be there. Drats. Sayang. I wouldn't have time to go in January, and I'm going home soon.

---

* On a chipper note, Blur announced they're actually reuniting. Yay.






No comments: